Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Faith

Faith i found, pulled me through a lot of messes. Faith helped me stay on my feet and helped me up when i fell. Faith doesnt mean having to belive in god or buddha or whatever. It could mean other things. Faith could mean believing in yourself, and that i find helps you a lot of times throughout life.

--------------

When you start something, make sure you believe in yourself that you can do it. That you can finish it. And that you can do it without being distracted by critiszm. If no one has faith in your work, then faith in your own. When the world closes itself off, make the best of it. Keep doing what you have to do and dont take shit from nobody. Have faith in yourself and your work. Have faith that someday this will all pay off. Have faith the world wont be cruel. Have faith that someday, somehow, everything will be better.

And so it shall be........heavens above shall keep me up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home