Sunday, October 24, 2004

Innovation

Innovation............thats a word I dont hear anymore.........Innovation is dead, along with romance and the hope that people with common sense will be born again. I never see anyone thats inspired anymore. Just people that sway back and forth from last nights $5 vodka. Whatever happened to the society that had class? Even Beverly Hills is dying out. And Calabasas, ok I can give them credit for class but they aint got manners. Damn, everyone in Calabasas sues each other. I'm starting to think thats how the people got to live there anyways. Anyways no one is enthusiatic about anything anymore. I hope that i would never see the day when people stand around looking at the sky like something will just pop out. Are you one of these kind of people? Are you one of those people that just wait for an oppurtunity to come by and drag along? If so.......u better get off that chair and try to resurrect that dead innovation thats still inside you.

And so it shall be........if u try.






P.S from now on it will be from neptune with love in the ending sentence. My bro told me not to jack his title so i made my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home