Monday, December 06, 2004

Shit Happens

Shit happens to us once in a while. Now I don’t mean the small crap which you shrug off every day. I mean the kind of crap that has your face all over it. The kind that wont come out of your ass and becomes a constant sign of constipation. But when it does happen, make sure you don’t stay on the crapper all your life. And when I say that the problem can be from getting an F on the test or witnessing the dumbest horror movie.

And now your all confused on the horror movie part. Who cares.........shit happens. Even if you wont be on the crapper because of it you’ll still be pissing me off by asking me by what I mean. And then I would be on the crapper telling myself that i need a smaller blog. But that wouldn’t be good for you wouldn’t it. So now my problem on the crapper is how to make everyone happy. And then I realize that I can make everybody happy but it wont make me happy. So i think, ' Screw you guys, you get what you get and if you dont like it get the hell out'.

Don't let stupid things get you down. Theres always temptations I know. There always the easy way out. But is it really easy to get out of the easy way? The end of the easy way is full of shit. Ive been there. Dont ask.................


All the while im typing this I’m worrying about all the tests that I have to do and all the responsibilities I have to take care of. Oh well, shit happens, don’t get another whiff of it when your on the crapper.

And so the shit will be.............i know this is a crazy blog. But who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home