Sunday, February 24, 2008

No Longer a Throne

Damn, this chair is comfy, i've forgotten how it feels to be sitting here.

However, things aren't right with this chair anymore.

1. Its too high. Now that i'm a little bit older i realize that as a writer i cannot express myself as if I'm preaching. (Thank you big bro).

2. Its too rigid. I realize that arrogance was
one of my traits back in the old days. Lets call them the Dark Ages, and bring some light into the present situation.

3. It was in a cramped room. Now, it does not matter what my audience is. This writing is solely for me to express my thoughts and stories. I consider this a public journal where i will try to entertain an audience, if present.

Therefore, i do not call this writing chair a throne. This is not a chair that will demonstrate my mastery of the English language. Instead, let us call this a living room couch. Let it seat whoever is willing to sit down with me and listen to my stories.

Let us begin with a familiar phrase...

And so it begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home