Sunday, October 31, 2004

One Group, One Knock

Today we got one huge ass candy bag for all the kids to get from us.........ok.....5 kids actually in one knock. I shouldve gave them the whole friggin bag but I expected more pplz.

Which brings me to my next topic of the evening.......endurance.

People give up WAY to easily. Ok....yeah....it was windy today. Well guess what? I spent 2 hrs on my comp to get a better ram inside. I thought I was gonna stay up till 12 to finish it. I bet if I got some else in my place do it they'd be like, " screw this.....im going home" And yet im kept going at it and now my work has payed off. I no longer have to close every damn application just to make another to stop lagging.

People dont want to do work, they just want the results. Every trait adds up to something. Endurance doesnt mean walking just cuz ur tired.
Endurance isnt giving up on ur science test tomorrow cuz u cant spell austrolopithius. If ur tired of running.....at least jog. if u cant spell it......practice until ur hand hurts. And thats excactly what ppl are afraid of......pain.

Well whats the point of life if u dont risk the chance of it? Are u going to stay in ur little room waiting for something to happen? Are you going to hide under ur covers cuz u think u might get a papercut from getting the mail?

Get up and over. Sure u should take precations but u dont have to hunt for things to go wrong. Ppl keep doing this and soon they're going to hunt for mines in the middle of the street before they drive their cars to work.
The madness has to stop. People have to accept the fact that pain is part of life. And endurance will help u get through it fast enough that u dont hafta worry about it.

Hang in there.....it pays off in the end. As So it Shall Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home