Thursday, December 09, 2004

My Turn.....

Today on the bus I learned what may be the most commonly heard lesson. What goes around comes around. I don’t mean that i got the opposite end, i mean I’m going to laugh at the guy at the opposite end.

That’s right whoever you are. Damn kid staring at me and trying to poke my with his dirty, fat ass finger. His should shove that finger right up his ass.

Bus driver gave us permanent seats cuz we talk to each other. WTF!? Cuz we TALK? Are you a friggin NAZI? You bust me for talking and yet you let this 6th grader squeal like a bitch at everyone little thing i do to him. Wow. And i thought this world was shitty enough with global warming, terrorism, and drunk teenagers passing out in the middle of the road.
Wow...........ahh well. We vote for a president at least. And we got freedom of speech. And we got uhhhh.................uhhhhhh...........internet? Wow......we suck.

Anyways while you sit backwards and then get your ass busted ( he already did) Ill be laughing my head off at your little sorry bus pass being taken away. So what if you’ll still be trying to poke me with your little prodding finger, this is my moment of triumph and your moment of embarrassment. Remember my god damn boastful face you’ll be seeing it a lot.

And so it shall be.........if i get in trouble.....o well, what goes around comes around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home