Thursday, February 17, 2005

Formula For Whites

Reading from one of my azn friend's xangas, I took up the topic.

Is clothes and money all that white people think about?

quote " I hate our school being so white."

Yes, our school is pretty damn white. Lets see why the popular kids are the white people.

1.) Boasting. This time around, words do speak louder than actions. You hear about how someone can kick someone’s ass but you never hear about the fight. Now, when I fight, It's because there’s no other option. I’m pretty sure being surrounded by about 35 people shouting, 'fight! fight!' qualifies. I have been in that situation, and I won that fight actually. No, no one boasts around me. But it still goes on somewhere.........

2.) Bling Bling. Black people have used this term to describe jewels. Well, white people are making a comeback with as many rhinestones and pyrite as i can count. Necklaces are for used on two occasions. Being goth, and being formal.

3.) Being white. Yes, just having white skin automatically makes you eligible for the group. I only
know one azn in the "group" and he doesn’t know shit about azness. Chopsticks are still a mystery to him.

4.) Skateboarding and long hair. Whens the last time you saw an azn with long hair. Now say the same with white people. Yeah, that’s right, long hair and a skateboard, that’s the American way.

5.) Being stupid. Speaks for itself.

So yes, the formula is 1+2+3+4+5+5+5+5= White, regardless of skin tone.

Yes, tori, we do go to a white school. Make as many white friends as you can, they have unlimited uses. Spreading the word of how good you are at fighting for instance. No, I don’t want to be white. I aint a banana. Yellow on the outside and white in the inside.


Im a lemon, and forever it shall be..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home