Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Through the Doors

Yes, another day, andother dollar. Another whisp of time from the cigar of life. Another drop from the bucket. Another chime of death for........uhhh........awww fuckit

----------

Through the doors, yes. Anyways, i hate how problems are solved nowadays. Dont get me wrong, i love being told to be on hold for 45 mintues for a damn explanation to install a new printer. If you got a problem, get in there and yell it out. Everyone now is to afriad to shout out whats wrong with the world, mostly because the big, bad government will give them a smaller tax refund. Yeah, thats society today, another day wasted having to deal with some big ass problem sitting in your lap breaking your balls.

All im saying is, find a way. When theres a will, theres a way. My bros most frequently said quote. And yes, we all have our little philosphies on life. Everyone has their own little glimpse into the heaven. Hell, i know one dude (no names here) that believes that this is the matrix. Another thinks god is a robot. Who knows? Its only revealed when we die and go through the doors.

And so it shall be..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

clyde, a few comments:

1. you're becoming one of the most prolific post-ers I've ever seen. I'm glad you're taking the time to jot down your ideas and spread the Clyde gospel to your people. As long as it cuts into your game time, I'll all for it.

2. Your spelling and grammar is weak. You should read over your stuff at least once - it sometimes reads like a half-assed piece of shit. sorry.

3. Content. The titles of your posts are so promising...and then, I find myself confused at the point of each of your posts. Sometimes, you aim to amuse your readers with something interesting. Other times, you're trying to shape our opinions or criticize society (you do this A LOT). But sometimes, you just write about nothing. I don't know what to feel - I don't feel bad for you, I don't feel good for you, I just feel like you could do better. When you come through with a good post, it's really good...keep at it.

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home