Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ow.........

I hate people who just give up after the first punch. They take a shot, and when it gets too much, they go like ," O shit, it looks like I’m going to get hurt! I better get out before i need 2 band-aids to cover up my damn knee!"

Please don’t be like this. Please don’t be a blundering idiot that hates all challenges. Holy crap, it seems that by balls are gone, I need help. Take em back, fight for them. Hell, kill them if you have to. Just go ahead and go for the challenge. Don’t cower in the corner. Don’t miss out on all the things that are happening. You don’t go on a ship cuz the Titanic sank, you probably don’t go on a ship cuz you always get seasick. There’s a key word there. ALWAYS. Its ok if your afraid of something and your scared, but come on. I know a kid whose afraid of dogs because they have fur............and he has a cat. I have no idea why the hell he would do that, but that’s him. Anyways, if someone pushes, push back hard enough so they don’t push you again. Some people push others over the edge, but that’s with words. I think that was in my earlier posts, somewhere in December of January.

Yup, that’s all little kiddies, you gonna take it like a man? OR maybe you'd prefer some Kleenex
and baby powder.

And so it shall be...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. i kinda think yur i bit rong this time. i mean sure fite as you please...but sum peope jsut have the wits to not get hurt. they rather me more mature than to resolve to violence.ok this is my veiw for life...but if yur talkin about wrestling..which i think you are a bit....yea sure dont go down with only one punch. but beleive me if you wanna hurt sumone violence is probably the least damage you can do to tehm...i dond know if this is going against sum thigns that ive said before... but think about wat im saying before you declare that its stupid.

<3

i think you kno hoo....

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home