Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Burning Down

This may be the weirdest question that you have been ever asked, but............How would you like to die?


----------------------------


No I’m not angry at anybody, or even suicidal...........I am just simply curious on what the average person thinks about his/her coming death. Would you live a quiet life, and die in bed? Or die with money still in your pajama pockets and 3 spouses?

Yes, it is true that we should focus more time on what we do while we are still alive, while we have something to do. But everyone's life is a book. And what is a good book, without a good ending. For what purpose have we lived out our lives without ending them with dignity and respect. Alas, we need not to see what lies around the bend, only what lies in front of us.

As for me, I prefer to die in the glory of flames. Brought down by the only person that I think is a worthy adversary. Yes, in all my flaming glory.............I burn with honor

And so it shall be............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home