Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Disintegrating

When I first decided to make a blog, I based it on what i felt about the world. I first wrote of what was going on around us. In the beginning, my readers were content and I, also was content. Then i went into a state of strict formality. As my brother said, I preached. This stage made up most of my blog history. Then I changed it into a state of just angry rambling. Thankfully this stage was brief. I feel like this was the tsunami of my blog. I found the way to end it with some good advice. Well now I have to clean this mess up. Unlike the real life tragedies that have happened, this repair will be quick.

My blog is disintegrating and its my job to restore it. When there’s a will, there’s a way. Sometimes the way is hard to find. And sometimes there are more than one way. And in that case there’s always one solution that is darker than the other. Sometimes all a problem needs is a moment of deep consideration. To block out what excess information there is and just clean the shit off of the problem before it gets worse. This is my infection, my virus, and will have to be my cure.

Im turning around and coming to the light. Im finally out of the hole and ready to go on. And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home