Monday, January 10, 2005

Standing the Siege

I guess the first rules of conduct when in the schooling world is when another pupil makes fun of you, ignore it. 2nd rule is usually, when insulted, insult back. 3rd rule is when all else fails, fight. I hope this is as accurate as I would like it to be. I see jlee has a bottles anger always within him. Thank god his has his xanga to take it out on because i don’t want to know what that anger could do when it is fermented. You know what i mean J Anyways it seems that whenever someone backs away, they are automatically labeled with a huge ass tag that says WEAK all over it. Well, what happens when we are nearing the 3rd stage? Backing out no longer seems like an option, even though it is the most sensible one. But now in this bloodthirsty society, retreat is not an option. If you cannot fight, then last as long as you can. Face them with all the insults they have and when their done, its up to you to decide the rules of conduct. They cant make fun of you forever. Sure, other people may make insults for a month while others only do it for a week. But however long it lasts, hang in there.

Don’t worry bro about me backing down. I will hold my ground. I will stand the siege.

And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home