Saturday, December 18, 2004

Warning Signs

Some people just don’t recognize a threat when they see it. This Josh guy, right? At Korean school this guy cannot comprehend anything. He seats right behind me and constantly kicks and pushes my seat. He knows I can kick his ass but there he is kicking away. So I move to the seat in front of me and let him get away with the brief annoyance. And yet this guy cannot quit. He moves the desks with his feet and rams them into mine. There I am, visibly shaking with rage, trying desperately to not thrust the pencil I had in my hand in his fucking pudgy little face.

I look at the clock, 10 more minutes till break. Now Karen asks me why I moved. I don’t answer cuz she obviously doesn’t see the damn desks ramming in to me right in front of her. He pushes and yet she asks me with rage. I still don’t answer and she quietly sits down. Josh keeps pounding away.

Its break finally. I run out and wait for him. I said, ' You wanna go fat ass, ill take you right here.'

And now hes saying, ' WTF are you mad about, I didn’t DO ANYTHING!'

What did he just say? He said that he didn't see me shaking my fists while he rams his desk into mine. Can this guy be any more retarded?

Here’s where I turn vicious, this guy cannot think at all. I do some hapkido, judo , TKD, and some other shit I never even knew I could do. Break over, I let him be, cowering over to the deepest corner to the room. I didn’t have to deal with him again.

So pay attention to everything around you. If nothing is irritated, good, make sure it stays that way. But if your doing something and they guy in front of you is cracking his knuckles and heaving with anger, I suggest you do something else to do. Cuz he just might be me.

Warning are visible, can you see them?..............and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home