Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Its Your Fault

I learned that on of humanities biggest faults is the ability to blame whoever they like. And everybody blames everybody.

Bus blames Iraq, we blame bush, media blames us, my dad blames me, I blame a movie, the Jews blame the movie, Mel Gibson blames the Jews..........................

Being guilty and being innocent are two DIFFERENT things. I know its obvious, but there’s people who act like they don’t know the difference. For example, a man ignores his country's call to protect them from terrorism. The effect of acting guilty and innocent at the same time in this case? A mixed message from him to the world and now Michael Moore has to make another movie to straighten things out. I know this is way too political, but you cant blame me, can you?

Ahhhhh, does the world get simpler when we get smarter? It should, but it doesn’t............and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home