Thursday, December 16, 2004

GUESS WHAT!!

Sometimes surprises can really get you down. Sometimes the outcome of something you know would happen didn't happen. Sometimes what you get is the exact, horrible opposite of the things you really want. For example: Chanukah or Christmas. I know I know, its the thought that counts. Well, heres my thought of it.

I was going with my mom to piano. I was in the front seat listening to the radio. Then my mom
starts up a conversation.

' So yun-jey( my Korean name), do you want to know what you get for Christmas?!'

I sit up straighter in my chair, ' Yeah, what is it?'

Now here in my mind I’m screaming,' HALF LIFE 2 HALF LIFE 2' I have been silently begging myself for it. In my mind I’m sure she’s gonna say it. I start to recline to relax in my moment of game glory.

My mom,' Ok yun-jey, I’m getting you BOOKS TO WORK ON DURING WINTER VACATION!!!!'

I pull on the recliner thingy too fast and i slam onto the backseat.

Me in my mind, ' awww............SHIET!'

My words to mom, 'awwwww...........shiet'

I hope she’s lying. I damn hope that she’s going to say 'ha just kidding' But i know she’s serious.

So yeah..........don’t mistake that new Halo 2 or Xbox, or in avryl's case, one huge ass case of chocolate for a huge ass case of workbooks.............god dammit..................

So think of me while your enjoying your new game, or shoveling in your chocolate. Save some for the scholar, free from school, but chained to education. So please, share your gift with me....................and so it shall be........

surprises suck, don’t they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home