Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Rain

Rain......i know its a crappy subject but i love it. It cleanses the air and leaves us with a new start. Its also a title of a song but im not going to go there. To other it may seem as something to hate. Gray clouds blocking the sun and having to stay indoors. To all the lazy kids out there, this may be paradise until your mom tells you that you have to read books rather than play video games. I, on the other hand love the rain. I dont care if i get sick if i dont have a jacket on. I am actually quite resistent to the cold. I walk my dog in the rain and i dont care.

Anyways the rain as my subject is a metaphor. I think you can figure it out on your own by the text you have already read. But remember, each time you see those gray clouds above you, think of what you have done since the last pouring week. Have you been good? Can you improve yourself after the clouds clear up? These clouds of mine are clouds of joy because like nature, the rain washes the bad out of us.

its raining, its pouring, and im not the one whose snoring..............and so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey clyde , its tori again.i love rain too!after a rain fall it makes everything feel so crisp and new.haha.ok kinda random but yea.ook seeya later,:p

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home