Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sticks and Stones

Who the hell is the psychotic hypocrite that said sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Is this guy really a hypocrite or is he saying this because this guy is deaf and he always has a stick up his ass and stone for eyes? Its time to deal out the disses when it gets ugly and then its time for the pounding. True you can kill people with brute strength, but as jlee says, let them suffer. Why just end their life when you can make then live it out in slow misery and pain? Why choose the quick click of a gun when words can torment them for years. Plus, external wounds and easily to heal than internal and mental. Sure, gun wounds may need penicillin but words, DAMN!

Anyways, yes it seems that many people have sticks up their asses today. And probably getting stoned because of it. But being able to use words and my weapon are my sticks and stone. As for Simon Cowell, he says what he wants cuz he is one of the few people that aint afraid to throw some stones at innocent people. Eminem is one of those people too........and maybe jlee.

ahhhhh shit, sticks and stone cant do crap compared to the splendor of crippling the lives of people that we hate so much. And so it shall be.......bitch

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

This should be something I say to you in private, but my hope is that this will help offset your really angry post about nothing.

I don't know what happened, but I will say that one day you will look back this post and laugh at yourself. You're twelve and are a step or two away from full-on puberty (your voice alternating between deep and high-pitched being the first sign). You're learning how to deal with an adolescent anger and I advise you to ask yourself, Is this healthy? And, should I making this public? I'm not telling you that you shouldn't feel this way, but I'm telling you now that you should learn to calm down, ask yourself why you're upset, and approach anger and being pissed off in the same rational manner you seem to approach everything else. So sayeth the older brother.

On a final note, you come from a very peace loving family. No one in this family is particularly good at dissing on other people or wishing ill-will...it's not in our genes. However, you do come from a very combatative family who is not afraid to beat the crap out of anyone. I'll be very very upset with you, Clyde, if you ever resolve a situation with violence, but do not under any circumstances, call yourself my brother if you ever back down from a fight. =)

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again...its tori.damn do i have to be a memeber to rite my name in the comment thingy?ok nevermind.thats besides the point at the moment.ok sumthing else besides the point.hey you have other ppl commenting...i thought i was the only one!hehe.ok. back to the point.wat was it again.o yea.lots of anger there, clyde.wat to say?umm....well...i really dont have any words of wisdome today.tehn again when do i really?hmm.....i mostly jsut ramble on like this.o yea. i really dont agree with you the person that first said that stix and stones can break my bones but words can never hirt me?hmm...not very true my frend.haha.i mean.hell yea stix and stones can kill you if the person behind them has enough strength....but yes...words can hurt way more than stix and stone or any other physical matter....they'll haunt you for all eternity,that is considering the fact that you dont kill yurslef first.but yea.so before u say sumthing think!im not saying its you...im just saying.words hurt ppl.wat am i doing.im totally restating yur blog into nicer words.haha.sry.but yea my point is,finally i get to my point,think before you act, for yur words can wound sumone you care about for all of time.and yur actions will drag on with you.even if the person does not rememebr them you will...so here i leave you to ponder yur thoughts.

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home