Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lets Get It Straight

I have been informed a while ago that people think that I have copied someone's topics. If I have, I’m sorry. It was a coincidence. Nothing but one. The person for which was damaged by my past blogs shall remain anonymous. I have found that my informative has been correct, and indeed I have copied one of your past topics. Now............how? Is the saying that great minds think alike? Is it some connection? No..............I’m just saying that right now. It is luck. Maybe God interfered with my topics to try and complicate my life that single bit, but its not working. I have written this blog to correct the situation. Hopefully i have. And hopefully i would not have to do this again for another coincidence that happened.

We are all remaining anonymous. And it shall stay that way.............coincidently

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...well..of course its tori again.yea.am i the only person that posts comments on yur blog?im sorry i hit you so much.actually i dont hit you at all,all i do is poke you.and hoo do i not poke?ok well...you need a chatter box if you can get one.just saying.o yea.i remembered wat i was gunna say.ok.but i think i should ask you when we are chatting cuz i have no clue if this is displayed publicly or not and if it is i think id rather not emabrass you like that so yea.seeya laters.:p

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home