Thursday, January 20, 2005

Gone With The Wind

Good job life........you really beat me this time. Now I’m pretty confused on how to play each scenario I confront. I stay in my seat..........NOT getting in trouble, and suddenly I’m in the middle of it. And for my reward of just sitting patiently, waiting for the storm to pass, I find myself suspended from the bus for a week. Actually, half the bus is suspended......................and they're all boys. I saw the girls hitting everybody and did they get in trouble? NO! she let them loose with a, " Behave little girls" Now........if i had any other driver, i would’ve been fine. But someone, somewhere, had to give us the most fucking racist, sexist, and unthoughtful bitch in the world. I’m sorry but there really is no other way to put it. No......I’m not mad





IM PISSED!!!


Yeah...............this really sucks ass. I’m gone with the wind. Why wont my bus driver just stay behind?

God i hate this.........i need to pray more.............i hope faith is enough this time

And so it shall be......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home