Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Complete Havoc

Today, we had to change back to our old bus driver sigh. So on the ride back home. We got our permanent seats again. And then Daniel and Allen starts to.......take a scrubs hat. I watch, laughing and half way I’m dragged into the mess by Muhammad. So me and the 8th grader rumble on the bus while Daniel and Allen tease the 6th grader, who is now screaming and pulling at his shirt. Then I stop the fight with Muhammad and jump across 2 seats and climbed in my own just in time to watch the scrub crying and Daniel and Allen sitting in the front.......apparently busted. When we get off at my stop, Allen gets asked for his last name, so do I, and so does mostly everyone on the whole bus. So, there I was......watching, and then I’m sucked into the whirlpool of destruction........ yay

So now i guess I’m waiting for the bus company to call to ban me from their company. Fine with me, at least i don’t have to take orders from that damn driver. I'm serious, she really is a fucking racist/sexist.

So that’s it, pure commotion...........eventful, yes but that’s not entirely the right word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home