Thursday, November 04, 2004

Dont Copy Me

Copying someone happens to us once in a while. I experienced it today when tori stole my topic. I also experienced copying someone’s title when first starting out my blog. Thus, I have experienced both sides and learned what both sides feel.

-------------

First time i saw my topic being stolen i felt proud. Then angry, then confused. I saw my topic used because i picked a good one. Angry because they couldn’t be original enough to do their own. Then confused cuz then i didn’t even know what was going on and my brain was going crazy.
When i used my bros title.....he got pissed off also. I was ashamed. Then i got my own.

-------------

Its ok to start off using someones idea to lean on, but ur not supposed to take it over completely. But many people go overboard and infest the idea and try to make it their own. Thats how the fake imitations come off of the real ideas. This is how people dont even care for the original one anymore because now everythings fake and the real one is being called fake. A loaner is one thing, a parasite is another.

So next time you use someones idea ask yourself, " Am I taking this idea for my own? Or am I using it to make my own universe of ideas? Ponder and look up ideas............and so it shall be............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home