Monday, March 07, 2005

Another

Once again, a link to one of those COMMENT people. http://www.livejournal.com/users/xxpinkizpimpxx/

-------------

Another day, another dollar. Everyday is basically the same for me.

Hate Mondays
Dislisk Tuesdays
Anxious on Wednesday
Impatient on Thurday
Greatful for Friday

And I sleep all through the weekend until its Monday, where i start my vicious cycle again. The only thing i can distinguish between days is how many times i get in trouble. Yes, thats my calendar............sad, isnt it?

--------------

On another topic, lets talk about us asians. For all of my white people fans and whatnot, you listen up too. On my way to Staples to get a calculator for Math, i encounter a Korean working there. Your typical asian. 16? years old, smart anough to qualify into a good college. I ask him where the calculators are. He walks me over to the section and point out a good calculator. He does more than that actually.

- Yeah, this is a pretty good calculator, and i got you a cheap one too. Yeah, im Korean, we people are pretty cheap and stingy.

That was his comment after he pointed it out to me. I wandered about his comment. Stingy.............yes. Cheap.............awww hell no. Yes, we dont like to spend money all that much, but were not cheap about it when we do.

Yes, so thats the laydown on this myth of asians.

And so it continues...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.u kno how u do link thingies?well can u do me a favor and not do mine?id like to stay anonymous,hence me using the name shortestuff.well....hmm....wat happened to ending yur entries with and so it shall be?well...thats all for now.

<3 shortestuff

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home