Saturday, April 23, 2005

Behold, For I Have The Threads

Whenever my dad feels like it, he says, ' Lets go to HOME TOWN BUFFET!'
The only reason why he likes that place is because that they have a salad bar. Yes, the salad bar.

Anyways, we had to go right after TKD. So i still had my do-bok on. My TKD uniform. So while i was in line, i was just talking in korean to my dad about Judo and stuff.

Finally we sit down and i go to get a plate a salad. Everyone avoided me. It was like Moses when he parted the Red Sea. BEHOLD, FOR I KICK ASS!

That was basically the message i was putting out without trying to. Yes, so i didnt have to say ' Excuse me' once. Even the fat-asses that come there daily buldged their legs to get out the way.

Speaking of clothes, whats with chains? Yes, i have a chain, therefore i am cool. Yes, i am listening to a stereo while bobbing my head. Yes, i am popular. I am so conviced that my society has been brainwashed enough to automatically think that listening to music is cool, no matter who you are.

Yes, behold, for i have money..................And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home