Saturday, April 09, 2005

Back Away

I had to go to Vana's hosue for a Spanish project along with Ashley. And in case ur wondering, im with 2 girls because she broke up all the boy groups and randomly placed them with all girls. Maxx is with Rebecca and someone, and Gil is with Sabrina and Denise.

So i wait for the car to come. And when it does, i sit in the front while Ashley and Vana sit in the back. When we get to the house, i hear a dog barking. And when we open the door, i see Vana's dad in the kitchen. He just looks at me. Vana's mom introduces Ashley and me. Her dad regards Ashley warmly, and asks about her soccer game. And then he just stares and me and says,' Did he behave in the car?'

Then when he looks back at me, his face says it all. 'You lay one finger on my daughter, and i will kill you with my own hands.'

But in Calabasas that meant,' You touch my kid and i sue you for sexual assualt'

And then Vana's mom says, does anyone want snacks? She pours a bowl of chips and some grapes. Everyone takes some cept for me. Her dad is just watching me, trying to pin me down with some kind of minor offense.

I spend the whole day just making sure i get out the house alive. Whats even worse is when Her brother comes in. withour even turning around, i could tell he was thinking,' What the fuck's some asian doing here with my sister?'

Even the cat looked at me weird..............but then again, the cat was persian. Ahahaha.......

And so it shall be.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home