Friday, April 01, 2005

Frankie J Sucks

Thats a blatant statement for you. Yes he does suck. All he does is bitch and whine over his damn girlfriend leaving him. And for those who think im exaggerating, i took the time to look at his song lyrics.


Its early in the morning And my heart is really lonelyJust thinkin bout you babyGot me twisted in the headAnd I dont know how to take it But its driving me so crazyI dont know if its right I'm tossin turning in my bedIts 5 oclock in the morningAnd I still cant sleep Thinkin bout your beauty it makes meWeak...I'm feeling hopeless in my homeI dont know what to do but I think I'm in loveBaby...

Ok, we get it, your single. Another example from a different song.

It feels like only yesterday that you was lying here with meI still hear you say...ooo yeaI love the way you say...ooo yeaBut now it's just a memoryNow I'm knowing that it was my faultBy thinking I could brush it offYou always with me saying...ooo yeaSo when it's 5 A.M. I'm checkin' in when I check inBaby I was thinking I was so slickKnowing that I've done you wrongBut you never know what you've gotTil what you've got is gone

Again, hes missing her. It goes on like this. I cant believe that people like it. Anyone can get in the music industry now. Fuck, i can just say a long string of curses and i get my own show on MTV.

Yes, he sux. I'm right, go away. Yes im cranky. Today was one of those days where you feel like beating the shit out of somebody. Fortunatly, today was sparring day at my TKD studio. Some poor guy got the back end of my hook kick.

geez i hate his songs..........And so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eerrrrmm....i am kinda lost.now adays u sound so bitter.wat happen to that kid i knew in catalina?anyways hope u feel better soon.cant stand to read such depressing and bitter entries.and pleez dont get mad from this comment.its just an opinion so u dont really have to listent o me,though it would be nice.

<3 shortestuff

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home