Saturday, March 26, 2005

I Hate These

5 questions that will dictate your life forever. I prmise you, it will change yoi. Click on the link below and take the quiz before reading anymore of my bullshit.

http://maddox.xmission.com/personality.html











How did you do? Good? Ok, the point is, if you took something like this in the past, STOP.

Its moronic. I mean, come on, you actually need a quiz to tell you what you are.

I see these damn ' Which anime character are you?' everywhere. Oh, wow, your a _______, are you gonna change your name? Are you going to see if you have super natural powers cuz some quiz said you would. Those mystics have as much power as my bowels after i eat those forsaken pizzas in the school cafeterias. Seriously, STOP THE DAMN INTERNET QUIZZES.

YOU A FUCKING ASSHOLE BECAUSE YOU READ THIS!

Congratulations, you are a 'fucking asshole'. Now you can put this into your xanga or journal or whatever to show everyone how much you really believe those quizzes.

Ok, im done jk around. If i sound bitter, its probaly cuz the teenage neighbors were partying and drinking until 2:00 in the morning.

And so it shall be........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home