Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Free.....Free.......

Free..........free............

Yeah, so today was the last day for my damnation. And like Kelsey said, i will probaly go back to my little hell. 4 bags and that was all for the day. The last X was filled in that damn sheet and i was able to go back to my posse.

----------

Freedom is an issue these days. Nobody talks about it like it was 50 years back. Now, when you say freedom, the people around think, 'Iraq' 'Same Sex Marriage' ' Bush Has another Watergate Scandal'

Anyways, its not what it used to be. The very word has been twisted and turned to be used my a communtiy gone wrong. ok, now im just ranting. But who cares? Im just gonna rant.

Anyways, think freely. Everyone is so into whats "in".

One case, stated by me at Kohls, where i needed to get new shorts. I overheard a traditional argument over a mom-son. And the kid was about 6 years old, just to put little taste from my 'weakened' generation posts.

Son- But mom, nobody else WEARS these pants.
Mom- becuz they're brand new, and you said that they are comfortable for you.
Son- Yeah, well...........its not popular, i dont want them

------------

Yes..........theres that 'p' word. looks like a bad smiley to me.

'p'.................And so it shall be


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home