Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Isolation

In Werber, we have these two desks in the back. We refer to these desks as the Isolation desks. "Who sits there?", you ask. ill give you 2 guesses. If you dont get it right then , then you dont know me at all.

Anyways, i got pissed since i was the closest to the door. So, i got fed up and when someone entered the room i said , " Welcome to Wal-Mart" Naturally the teacher got pissed and gave me trash pickup. Yeah, i got her little thank-you note in Spanish.

Welcome to Wal- Mart..........

And whats wrong with changing one or two of my good bye sign?

you got any more problems like this, email me at thecoll1de@hotmail.com . Dont bother me with spam and stupid shit like that though.

And so it shall be...................are you really happy tori?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home