Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Cram It All In

Today was the last day for AR. For those of you who dont know. AR is a reading program. Each book is worth some kind of points. For me, you need at least 20 points and 2 books. And today, wow........

At LASS, almost the whole class signed up to take the test. I was just scoffing queitly in my seat while this whole stampede of kids just stream past me. It was like a Irish drinking pub on New Years Day. It took a little more than an hour to get everyone. I just laughed. We had 3 MONTHES to do this. And each book is about 8 points average. I know this one kid stood up all night reading some 24 point book, failed the quiz, and wound up with no points at all.

Dont procrastinate, it sucks ass. I didnt do the science hw today, i forgot. So i had to get Ethans's and copy it at the bus stop. And then on the bus Ethan told me that we had to do part 7 on the Spanish. Luckily, i only had to write si or no.

And its risky. One guy, Logan. Kid i hang with in the morning. Rich as hell. Says if Gil does his hw everyday for the rest of the year, Gil gets a PSP. You know, those portable player thingys that i will never buy. Why? you ask? Yes, i do see those graphics and ability to play movies and all, but seriously, are you going to hunch over ur PSP for an hour? In elementary, i knew some guys that played Gameboy all lunch and recess. Poor kids, couldnt hold a pencil without shaking. Real bad motor skills.

Dont cram it all, it becomes crap in the end. And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home