Tuesday, April 05, 2005

No, wait.......

I read someones xanga or w/e, and he/she will go unamed. Anyways, once i see the link, right next to it i see 'Please Comment on My Live Journal' Ok, im not here to bitch about that. What i am about to rant about is the context of it.

'I Hate How People Look Down On Me Becuase I'm Christian'

In my school, if he/she only was in school, the statement above is.....well...........weird.

Yes, the whole school is jewish. Yes, the whole school is white. But then again, so is the person that wrote this. I am Catholic. I yelled it out in the school. If you wait near the cafeteria and grab a random person and ask what religion Clyde is, they'll reply,' Who, oh him...........he's Catholic'

And i have no negative output from my actions. I'm sorry anoymonous. If anything, you should be able to gain respect from your differnce. I did.

Now, heres a statement that should apply to all the people who go to my school.

'I am suppressed in some way or another daily by someone'

It happens. Its probaly gossip. Its probaly teasing.

And for me........uhh..........well, its not suppressed, but i am pissed about all those "Pokemon, yugioh, pikachu" jokes. I mean, no one else is even laughing. How can they make such terrible jokes and call it teasing. It just makes me pity them even more.

Ok, im done..........Next time: STUDYING FOR MATH QUIZZES! Dont worry......I'm kidding....

P.S. How did you get a 45?

And so it shall be.........





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can pretty much guess who this is Clyde. Anyways, I didn't mean that I don't like being Christian. I love being different than everyone else, especially because I'm Christian! And I already have gained respect from my difference. What I meant was I don't like it when people consider me lower than them because I'm Christian. If that makes any sence whatsoever. But don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of being Christian, just like you are.

4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home