Sunday, April 03, 2005

Tae Guk Gi

I havent read that comment that 'shortestuff' made until i finished the blog about the Pope. Well, if you must see my sympathitic side, it wasnt a special event that made me cry, it was a movie. Yes a movie. A Korean movie that made me cry like crazy. Go ahead Rohit, Jon, Kambiz, Gil, etc, call me a crybaby. But this movie is damn moving. If you saw it, i guarantee that you would cry too. This movie made Ladder 49 look like a comedy. It became my all time favorite movie. I havent seen any movie yet that can compare to Tae Guk Gi. Even Hero seemed like bullshit to me now. And no Kelsey, i dont say this just cuz this movie is Korean. Go ahead, see it. Its at blockbuster on DVD with Engilsh Subtitles.

Ok, enough of this, im going back to sleep, damn, theres school tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dunno if this is yur kinda movie but u should see it...i think its a korean movie MY SASSY GIRL.yea i kno it sounds so corny..haha.but its good.

<3 shortestuff

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home