Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I Have A Nightmare

This is just a post to make up for all my lack of.........stuff over these weeks.






Dreams are messenges. I believe that there is some kind of interpretation for any of our dreams. If you think i'm insane, i do to. I didnt even think of my dreams until one night i drempt about 4 people lined up to die. The next morning, Ronal Reagen died. And then Ray, John, And the Pope. It was coincidence i told myself. Its just a phase of sleep.

And then this was the real shocker. There was a building. I dont know why it was there but the glass was broken, there was a car seat inside. I know, weird as hell. Until i saw the next morning that........well, lets just say that this is my time to stop. No, im not trying to make you beg for it, im just trying to send you a message.

And so i shall have nightmares..........and i wouldnt have it any other way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home