Thursday, April 07, 2005

Its All Static

I need to stay in touch with the people that i meet. I have lost contact with many people that moved away. All my friends from A.E. Wright still talk to me, but i dont talk to them anymore. I dont know if its just cuz im with a new group or that im just busy, i need to re-establish my long lost connections.

But, thats gonna change, In June, im going to Eric Grin's party and catch up with Ben, Chandler, Jon, Baron, Tristan, and everyone else that stayed behind in A.E. Wright. I remember on the bus, when we all took the last bus from Wright to Stelle. Everyone on the bus sang that famous song in 'Remember the Titans'

Lalalala.........Lalalala, hey, hey, hey, Gooooodbyyyyeeee
Lalalala.........Lalalala, hey, hey, hey, Gooooodbyyyyeeee

And then Alfredo came on the bus complaining about our singing, so the 8th graders changed the verse.

Alfredo.......is a fag.......Alfredo..........kiss my ass

Yeah, those were the good times. But now the farther i go back, the more static that collects. And so it shall be........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-sigh- i miss those times where stelle and wreight were shmooshed together into one big skool.yup.good days.i dont really keep in touch with my frends either.but im sure we've grown way apart by now. i saw some of them at catalina ...that was kool.but i really do miss them and i hope i get to see a lot of them in high skool.wait,did u say chandler?isnt he in malabu or sumthing?anyway.......actaully there is no anyway, so seeya.:)

<3 shortestuff

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home