Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dont Worry, Its Dead

The kids at A.C. Stelle have officially no respect for elders or for people that are dead.

1st ex. At P.E, there was a girl, who will go unamed. She was saying that she needed to go to Chicago. Anyways, its not where she was going that shocked me, not even the reason that shocked me, it was the way she said it.

" I have to go to Chicago to see my Grandpa, hes pratically dead"

She said it like she was saying " Im going to Chicago to go the funeral and not care."

Have some damn sympathy!

2nd one.

I'm sure everyone at my school are at least 90% of ppl knew about the girl who committed suicide. And when i told people about it who didnt know, this was the most common response i got.

" Cool, how did she die?"

Yes, you die and ur friends and family say, "wait, what disease did he/she die of?" Oh wait, you have no family or friends, im sorry.

Yes, my fellow classmates have no sympathy for the dead.


And so it shall be.............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all yur fellow classmates have no sympathy for the dead,except for a sellect few.think about it.we're not all the same u kno.

<3 i think u kno

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home