Monday, April 25, 2005

Difference

Today i spiked my hair, no big deal right? Thats what i thought. Just a little drop and i just did the front. At school, everyone was looking at me like i turned black ( no offense Paul, Solomon, and Evan) Yes, i gathered more attention than Micheal Jackson at his trial.

The typical response was,' Whoa, what the hell did you do your hair?'

I shaved my head and put gel in it, why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

I recieved numerous compliments and critisizms about my 'new dew'. Someone took a picture just for the hell of seeing my with my hair spiked. Everyone at my school is used to the 'flow system'

Go with the flow, and you wont be noticed. Just copy what the skater boys have and ur fine. That is one of the most bullshit ideads i have ever had. Its like some weird episode of the Twilight Zone. Everyone is brainwashed by cable and now everyone has to know three things to pass by in school.

1) Insult
2) Dress
3) Fight

The sad thing is, most people at my school dont know how to fight, they just boast it. And then someone like me has to meet that boast until they back down. Yes, bascically i'm the damage control. I make sure that no one brags about their fight to long. I actually have been asked to fight someone, but i dont get payed or even get some of the fight bets, so i refused.

The only place where i really let loose and just relax is at Korean school. But even there i still have to watch my back. One guy almost got arrested and another is being being warned by the police.

Yes, the flow is one of the strongest powers at this school. I'm just trying to find the plug to it all. Damn, being different is not about what you do, its what you are. Being a dumbass isnt different, ur just being a dumbass.

Ok, im done..............and just for the hell of it, i hate S.T.A.R. testing too. I have 4 hours with Kallet, damn that women, damn that women who cant tell the difference between a 'm' and a 'p' and gave me a 'B' on my quiz becuase of it.

...........And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home