Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Money School

The school that i go to is obsessed with money. In my 6th grade year, i was swamped with donation form.Being the generous family we are, we donated. And yet we still were pestered by it.

And in school projects. In my brothers and sisters time, projects cost $12.50. MAX.

I'm spending more than $35 for my damn project. And we still need to buy more stuff. Seriously, our school needs to let up on the money projects. The hell with that. We spend about 50 dollars on something that going to end up in the backyard with me using it as kick-practice. No seriously, i remember we had to do a project on a ship. I had the Sweidsh Vasa. The Vasa was just a ship that the king designed and it ended up sinking cuz the king did it wrong.

I spent about $20 on it, and i ended up smashing it with a tennis racket cuz i was bored. I love violence. At lunch, i found out that Harrison and Allen are actually scared of me. Damn, and they're pretty much the buff of the school. So Allen and Harrison were scraping, and i just watched. Soon a semi-crowd formed, and some guy is black seems to be the announcer, and he said,' OK now, Clyde and Harrison go at it!'

And then Harrison, to my suprise said,' What? Hell no man, he could kick Allen's and my ass at the same time, hes gonna do tae-kwon kung fu on our asses!'

So basically i ended up grounding Allen 3 times, and i walk away happy. So anyways, yeah.

$3 for a damn lunch. 3 dollars. My elementary school had a cheaper, bigger, and slightly better lunch. But for $3 at my Calabasas school, you can get a defrosted, greasy-ass pizza, rock-hard fries, and milk that tastes like someone pissed in it.

Yeah, thats school, and thats money..............and so it shall be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home