Monday, May 02, 2005

I Am the Guardian

LMFAO means- laughing my fucking ass off. Just thought i would sqeeze that in my blog and kill two birds with one bullet.

Anyways, im here to speak up for the people that cant speak for themselves. Lately i have heard some bullshit going on with rappers. Rap is rap. No matter how shitty it is, its still rap. Hey, eminem is better than ur green day. That song, American Idiots, dont listen to it. If your white and you listen to it, too late, you are a American Idiot. Most likely if you like that song you are a 'sk8tr boi' that stands around and talks about fenders. Either that or ur russian or your name starts with a kev- and ends with a -in.

Bands cant compare to Tupac. Tupac kicks ass. Tupac is the actual gangsta. So does eminem. Now ibet ur thinking, ' Oh great, another eminem junkie.' Yes, most of them are, but he still kicks ass compared to Ramones. Yeah, just a bunch of people yelling their heads off and breaking guitars. And Goth, i hate Goth. No, i hate Goth, period.

Bascially their lyrics go like this.

BLOOD BLOOD, PUT BLOOD IN THE CUP, FOR I AM A VAMPIRE IN A WORLD OF CAGES. WOE IS ME!

I hate most bands. Yeah you heard me. And get a haircut. Yeah you heard me. Im going to shave my head for the last day of school. Dont believe me? Just watch the razor.

Hippies...................and so it shall be

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no hair for clyde on the last day of skool u say?wow.now i REALLY cant wait for the last day of skool.^_^.we'll see if u do it....if u do...congrats.....

<3 shortestuff

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home