Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Heres to what AIM can do to you. I never knew it could be such a deep impact on someone, but it does.

And now shes bitching and whining because of it. And no, i did not call her 'fat' or something. I did not do anything drastic. Actually, i didnt do anything at all. No, she just accused me of blocking her.

So what if you get blocked. If you get blocked, its probaly because your annoying the shit out of somebody. And now shes all pissed. It bascially went something like this.

xxxxxxxx: YOU BLOCKED ME!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx: YOU BUTTHOLE!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx: I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx: WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME!!!!!!!

It went on like that for about 10 minutes until i really did block her. Notice the fifteen million exclamations she put. I hardly even know her. I saw her once, a friend of a friend. Who knew being blocked by me was such a social impact!

Your blocked, find some other friend you can piss off..............and so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home