Tuesday, April 26, 2005

No Thanks

Its official, the people don't know how to say 'thank you' at my school. Everyday in Spanish, the whole society of Calabasas can redeem themselves if they just say thank you. No, I don't mean the 'suck up' thank you that most girls do to Mr. Johnson. I mean a sincere thank you. I have never heard anyone say 'thanks' or 'please' .

Not surprisingly, the ones that live in Calabasas and still have manners are Scott, Max Deng, and me. Can anyone guess the similarities between the three of us? Yeah, thats right, were Asian. No matter how far we are from our native lands, we still know what to do. Everyday in 4th per, being the generous bastard I am, I have to give out almost all of my flashcards to people who need them. Its sad, they live in Calasbasas and yet they don't take the time to buy some damn flashcards. I don't think anyone except for Scott has said thank you to me in 4th per.

Ungrateful bastards. Even at lunch, I give out half my fries and crap to everyone, except those who owe me money. And for money, i am bagged by countless Persians that want cookies. No offense Brandon, but you do.

Yeah, thats the thanks I get for being thoughtful...........And so it shall be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home