Saturday, April 30, 2005

LMFAOLOLROFL

I hate those AIM abbreviations. Actually, i pretty much hate AIM. The only reasons i use AIM is to make plans and to get the LASS hw.

This is the typical AIM conversation.

xxxxxx: whats up
yyyyyy: nm, u?
xxxxxx: nm, hey, guess what happened at school today?
yyyyyy: what?
xxxxxx: I was in Werber and Jared yelled out ' I like eggs'
yyyyyy: OMG, LMFAO
xxxxxx: Yeah, OMFG, it was sooo funny, lol
yyyyyy: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH ROFL

Admit it, you love sucking up to people just to hear a 'lol' from them. And what they say is not funny, you just say lol so they would shut up.

If your talking to someone and all they say is ' lol ', its time to shut up. No seriously, we dont care at all what you did in science while taking the test. Unless some disaster happened. Onna taking a picture doesnt count. Unless someone was killed. But is that person was Rachel Pepper, it doesnt count. LOL. Come on, say lol. SAY IT!

I hate 'lol'. I dont think i have ever used lol. If they say something pathetic, i just say g2g and block them. I dont care if they get pissed. Actually, i dont give a shit about anything people say or do. Its weird, everyone white person hates my hair yet every asian likes it.

Its just one of those asian things. I hate AIM. LOL, so i was going to the mall when some kid in a black shirt.........................


And so it shall be............LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat the poo does LMFAO stand for??

<3 shortestuff

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home