Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Caution : Extreme Grossness

Last night i had pizza. A lot of it, right before bed. Because thats the only time i have to eat dinner.

I wake up feeling like crap. My mom inquires whats wrong. I tell her i ate the pizza.

"Were you hunched over eating the pizza?" my mom asks, being the excellent makeshift doctor.

"Yeah" I reply

" Did you sleep with the windows open?"

"Yeah"

"Well" she says, strumming out the word. " The pizza has to get out of your body"

So she goes into the cabinet and takes out a Chinese herbal medicine. I trust this medicine with my stomach more than any Pepto- Bismo and anything else.

I pop 3 of the really, really, really bitter tasting balls into my mouth and swallow.

The pizza has to get out of my stomach, one way or another. On the bus, i feel like shit. I plop down on a seat and roll my back side to side in dizziness.


Ok, here im going to warn you. If you are grossed out easily, stop reading.

The bus lurches forward and i begin the bumpiest bus ride ever. My stomach reacts to the herbal medicine.

Another speed bump. *Glush*

Another sharp brake *Blump*

I cant take it anymore, i lean foward and to the side and let it go. People didnt notice until my third retch, which was pretty long.

Ok, now im warning you agin, im going to get very graphic here. Very graphic.

The sound of the liquid hitting the floor attracts the attention of my nearby busmates. First one was Ethan, whose shoes were almost touches by the yellow liquid.

I rise my head up and sigh. That felt so fucking good. I didnt care about the whole bus yelling and opening the windows to not gag. It just felt good to get that ouyt of me.

Luckily we were only 2 minutes away from school anyways. You know how quickly we go when summers coming and schools out?

They went faster.



And so i feel a little better..................turns out i had a fever too.

4 Comments:

Blogger max said...

oh god! you ate Chinese herbal medicine!? Herbal TEA makes you shit in like 4 hours! I feel so bad for you

3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNO HOO SWEATERMAN IS!!!

<3 toree

8:36 PM

 
Blogger thecoll1de said...

sweaterman, your comment
was so..................i dont know, but somehow saying that a stomach medicine is 1337 is just wrong.

wrong
wrong


Just wrong.....

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home