Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nostalgia

After 3 months of listening to rock bands and instrumentals, i decided to go back to my original music loving roots and listen to Mosh- Eminem.

Again i was immersed in the nostaligia of the smooth rhythym that captured the minds of millions. Once again i felt his own passion fusing with my own and combining.

This is my drug. My getting high. Nodding off to the beats and knowing that theres Heaven inside while theres Hell outside. As the words register in my head, as the rhymes go on in my mind, i lose all control of my body. Sometimes in order to relax in heaven, but must enter hell. Dont know where the hell that came from. But while im typing this, im listening to him, and everything is getting let loose here.

I fueled my crap with his words. I did my schoolwork with his songs.

No matter how much rock and roll i listen to, I am still a hardcore eminem fan.


"
Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Words i listen to, words i love, words i live to.


And so it shall be............"it feels so good to be back!!!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u should major in philosophy or theology in college

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh, like he'd be good at that...

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home