Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No Way



While on AIM, trying to kill time, i was confronted by Catherine, Kelsey's friend.

xxxxx: did u see what kelsey's shirt said?

me: no

xxxxx: it said 'I put the asian, in caucasian'

me on AIM: what?

me in my room : WHAT?!


xxxxx: shes white but she like a total asain cause she watches asain dramas is smart and has mad chop stick skills and since caucasian has asian in it get it?




Ok, you get the picture. Mad chop stick skills. That made my fall out of my chair laughing. Its chop sticks. There is no mad skill for chopsticks.

Anyways Kelsey, i dont really care about this. I just thought it was funny to hear your friends say that you had mad chopstick skills.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and so i have mad chopstick skills...............






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA






1 Comments:

Blogger max said...

ROFL that's exactly how i reacted when she told me she was getting the shirt and when she told me herself that she had mad chopstick skills.

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home