Tuesday, August 30, 2005

More Nights, More Stories




#092



I remember one time in Werber, we were studying about the origins of the Black Death. At that time, Natasha and me......had some kind of weird, home country competition. Hers was Russia, and mine was pretty much anywhere in Asia.

So Werber puts a video on about the Black Death. About halfway in the video, the narrator says, " The Black Death first originated somewhere in China"

Here Natasha glances at me, stands up, and calls out a " HA!". But the video continues.

' The disease then traveled through Nothern Russia and then to Europe'



------------------------------
#361

In Catalina, Roy had a weird ass watch. And he forgot to take it off before we got in the water. So when we got out, and took off out wetsuits, i heard a beeping sound. Jed heard it too, apparently, because he then said, " where the hell is that coming from?"

I motion towards his watch.

"oh........." he says.

"What the hell?" Roy presses on his watch, pushing various dials and buttons, trying to fix it.

Even after we dress up in our normal clothes, and head back to the cabins, its still beeping. Jed and me are pissed, while Roy is still pressing stuff on his watch.

I get fed up, and say to Roy, " Gimme that thing, i know how to make it stop beeping"

Roy stares at my suspiciously" Yeah right, how do you know?"

"Im asian, i know a lot of things."

Relunctantly, he takes it off his wrist, and hands it to me. I take in my hand, look at for a while, and then smash in on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT !!!!!????"

I stare at him blankly and say" Hey, at least i made it stop beeping"

Jed laughes, I laugh, and even Roy eventually found it funny.



And so it shall be








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha i found both of your stories to be extremely entertaining. seriously. :D

6:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure...

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home