Friday, August 26, 2005

1001 Korean Nights




Korean short story # 523

Im at kinkos. Im doing some project and i need two copies. The lady behind the counter is fat. REALLY fat.

" Ok Clyde" I think to myself. " Dont laugh, dont stare, dont think"

lady - hi

me- hi, can i have two color copies?

lady-sure

She runs the copies on the machines behind her, she comes back.

lady- that will be $3.45

me- WHAT! Can you run a double chin?

inside my head- SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

#391

Im walking my dog along the block. A black man with his kids are running around the front yard. The dad is sitting on the porch.

He sees my and waves, "Hey there!" He says with a smile. His kids stare at my dog.

"Hi!" i wave back. Then my dog suddenly stops. He hunches up and gets rigid. Hes taking a crap. Thankfully theres a hedge and he cant see my dog. But he kids do. They just kinda stand there, staring. My dog finally finishes.

Me- Ok, well, got to go. Its getting dark.

Guy- Really? 4:00 in the afternoon.

me-..........................uh, yeah......

I start running and behind me i hear the kids telling him about the 'poopie'


And so it shall be.............





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home