Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pho

Everything was normal in the studio. Class ends, and then Peter talks about the chat room we had some nights ago. The topic: Pho, and how it kicks ass. Then Josh comes by and i ask him, " Hey, you love pho, right?"

He stares at me blankly, and then says, " Whats pho?"

Me and Peter look at each other with wide eyes. Whats pho? Not knowing what pho is when your asian is like not knowing what a hot dog is if your american. I decide to make sure and hes not joking.

"What do you mean, you dont know what pho is?"

"No, what is it?"

".............you bastard...."

"WHAT?????"

Then Peter starts to speak up. " Your not asian anymore"

I decide to rub it in a little more. " All koreans know what pho is. I bet thats why your eyes are so wide."

" HEY! At least i dont have chinky eyes!"

"Are you ashamed of almond eyes?"

" I bet even richard knows what pho is!"

So i yell out to the man, " Hey! You know what pho is?"

Richard turns around, " Oh, you mean that asian noodles, yeah, they're good"

Now i turn back to Josh. " See, even Richard knows what pho is, and hes mexican."

"ok, ok, ok" Josh admits.

Its time to go to Kumdo. And in the car i burst out laughing. Whats pho? Unbelievable.

And so it shall be..............

1 Comments:

Blogger David Larsen, fine artist said...

You know, I'm not asian and I love Pho.

2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home