Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The First White Man

The studio has changed alot from when it first opened. We now have more, stronger punching bags, leg restraints, and now a mirror. Not to mention the first white kid ever to join.

My TKD studio is located in a mexican community. Its cool, sometimes i get tamales and free pizza. Anyways, most of the students are mexican (obviously). I am one of the few asians attending. So when a white kid joined i decided to have a little fun. Hes about my age, blue belt. So i look at Josh and say " hey, look, the first white kid" And then i put on an evil smirk. He automatically knows what im thinking.

"Dude, your evil man"

"Oh come on, its not like im going to kill him"

"Really? What about that time you kicked me in the head at sparring"

" Oh come on, i was just pissed off"

" Exacatly"

Now Peter hears our conversation and interjects.

" Yeah Clyde, i remember when you kicked me in the head.................twice"

" Thats cuz ur short as hell, everyone else i sparr is like, two feet taller man, im used to fighting people Willy's height."

Now Willy hears us, and then eyes the white kid. He comes over.

Willy- Holy shit man, a white kid

me- Yeah, amazing isnt it?

Willy- Hehehehehehe time to spill some blood.

me- and you guys said i was evil......................

Peter and Josh- well, you still are

And then richard comes in. We disperse and i talk to Richard.

Richard- Dude, a white kid!

me- Yeah i know............

Richard- hehehehehe time to spill some blood.

I start laughing like crazy and everyone now thinks im on crack, which i havent been doing...............for at least 5 months now..................

Cody(white boy) is pretty good. Not that good at fighting, but his forms alright. Lucky for him, sabuhneem didnt put him against me in sparring. Not Willy, not Richard, not even Peter. But Josh was the lucky winner. Suffice to say, Josh won.

I feel kinda sorry for him. Everyone is tan skinned here, and BAM! Here's a pale white kid that still wears a red t-shirt while everyone else is in their white do-boks.

I feel sorry, cuz i felt that way when i went to Ellad's reading. Imagine, me, surrounded by hundreds of jews..........all staring at me.......................

So yeah, i think hes gonna be just fine, as long as he doesnt fight willy, richard, or me.

And so we passed a white milestone.....................

2 Comments:

Blogger thecoll1de said...

Shut up you little hypocrite. You call me a racist??? While i just poke fun at racial stereotypes, you EXCLAIM YOUR HATE FOR GAY AND CATHOLICS!!

Want proof? Ill give you proof from your own mouth.



"I hate Gay people (even though I've personnaly met one). They should go to hell! Of course, a lot of people in San Francisco would be dead if all gays died.

P.S. What was all that about above me?!?!?!?!"



"Oh yeah, Sure. Like I'm a Father of the people. 1) That is disgusting in a some ways. 2) No one whould ever make me father of a Catholic let alone a Christian Science Church."


So shut up you little ingrate. I just have fun, while you EXPRESS HATE!! And get a life, and i dont mean your little cyber buddies on that Warcraft crap.

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its very obvious u edited to pix.

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home