Saturday, July 16, 2005

KICK ASS!!!!!



Today is my day. Oh yeah. Kick ass day today. Why? I just logged on AIM out of pure boredom and curiousity. Remember the xxhotjewxx that i led around in circles? Well, she asked me a question this time.

XxHoTjEwUx: y r u so mean?
XxHoTjEwUx: wait do u have myspace?

KICK ASS!!!!! Anyways i just ignored it. But it got better.

AbErCMbIPiMr: who the fuck r u ?

Stage three already began, this is getting too easy..........

What also made my day is when i checked my email. You have, 34 messages in your inbox. I just looked at it, and there it was, 32 comments. All of them from Ryan. I laughed so hard. He's trying to spam me, i automatically realize. Thanks to hotmail, its not gonna happen. This kind of annoyance is taked care of easily. Thanks to the sorting this, i click once, then click delete.

Good job dipshit, youve wasted 2 clicks of my time. 1.4 seconds. While you wasted, oh about 10 mintues of your life? Oh WHOOPS! My bad, you have no life..............While im on a roll, i decided to visit your blog. The one where 4 people made a single blog. I cant believe it. Theres this whole fucking chain of these guys. They're all intertwined in this huge mass of internet blogger.

Holy shit........and my name was all over the blog. Seriously, i just scrolled down all the front page and my name popped up like 14 times. And to make it worse, one of the little bastards started using my stuff!

Admit it, you cant get enough of my kick ass bullshit. Why else would you use my stuff?

Life keeps getting better and better...........

And so this day kicked more ass than Jet Li in a Morgan Freeman movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

???

Clyde your name was mentioned only twice on our page, and we never used any of your material. What the hell were you talking about?

And- Clyde- if so many people come to your webpage, I would honestly like you to prove it.

Got that?

12:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a hit counter at the bottom of the page so you can see how many people have visited it. Hope this helps your inferior brain. :)

1:33 PM

 
Blogger max said...

well ryan, sorry to prove you wrong, but on some of trevor's more recent posts he closes with And So It Shall Be, man that's ominous. I hate crows

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y R U sorry to prove ryan wrong???

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home