Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Damn the French

The French suck. And as for that asshole that kept on pointing out my mistakes, take a look on this buddy

There was one question on the whole blog, or was "I will answer question that some of you have posted on my blog," Just me? Tah made no sense, so buddy, work on your grammer too(I was fortunate to actually know what you were talking about).

? Tah made

Oooooooo, i wonder what the fuck that is. Is it what i think it is? YES! ITS A SPELLING MISTAKE! And as for my grammar, fuck off. You dont sound what this like at the most when? Oooooooooo triple grammar mistakes? taht si noot guud. Fuck off you little ingrate.

Clyde-If you hate comments so much on your blog, why do you continue writing? I'm no exception, but the only people reading your blogf are Natasha, Max, Kelsey, Lesser Child, me and that psycho samuel chang guy who commented on my blog.So it shall be- but why is it so?

You seriously think those are the only people? You seriosuly think those are the only people??? Holy shit. How did you get this URL anyways. I sure as hell didnt tell you. Admit it, you cant get enough of my bullshit. So shut up with yours.

And as for the French, fuck the French, i hate them. They havent won a war. Not one damn war. The made every other country to do the fighting for them. And as for their food, it sucks. Everything it butter, eggs, and flour.

If everyone is the world was truthful about their little profiles in their AIM or blog thingy, this is what an American would have.

Hi, im a self-centered little bastard who takes pride in pointing out other peoples mistakes when i cant help my own. I enjoy taking pisses on people credability and i am big fan of racism. When you piss me off, i can sue you with my fourteen lawyers which are all Jewish. I hate Jewish people, the only thing they are good for is work. Americans are the future, all hail the next generation of bullshit.

Fuck you. Dont like my writing? Sue me, ill be waiting in court.

And so you should shut the fuck up



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, apparently you've never been to france before, eh?

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Wait a minute... Here's a quote from one of your more recent blogs:

"The $3.26 is from your Mom's whoring business..."

First: Clyde, that's a little TOO FAR.

Second: If our Mom had a whoring business, how the hell would you know?

2:27 PM

 
Blogger max said...

Hey wait, didn't they win the Hundred year's war? not meaning to be a smart ass, but just wanted to let you know

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home