Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Inevitable



When i was about 4 years old, i started learning a new concept of life. I started learning of the end of the life cycle. And how i started learning is not a pleasant memory. I remember it was Saturday and i was watching cartoons upstairs, when i heard a thud on a window. Being only 4, i thought someone threw a rock to get my attention ( damn cartoons) But no one was outside the window. I look around, and i look at the roof, where i get a close up personal view of a bird with its beak broken. I dont remember was i really did but i remember wondering why the bird stopped moving and the eyes were closed. What my curiousity even worse was when my grandparents died. I barely reached over the casket, and peered inside to see my beloved grandfather. A year later i repeated the event with my grandmother.




Joo Shin Lee 7/25/97

Kim Jung Ok 12/28/98





I remember asking weird questions with my newly found topic. Every night i was scared i wouldnt wake up the next morning. I dont remember how i came over it, but i did. I realized that we should cherish everyday we have, not be afraid of the next moment. Make up the most of your life, dont spend it trying to protect it. As for me, death is inevitable, nothing can stop it. Might as well face it with dignity.

The true tomb of the dead is in the hearts of the living..............

Ha-da-buh-gee, hilr-muh-nee, na-nun me-aneh-yo. Ahn-yong-gah-say-yo.

Seh-wu-di gan-dah..............................




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clyde-

WE WILL NEVER QUIT!

YOU CAN'T STOP US!!!

...and so it shall be

7:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you probably dont remember, i meself am terrified of death. i went through almost the same exact thing except involving some dead cats.......

anyway...actaully thats all.

<3 shortestuff

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home